Trademark Notice: Nominative use of trademarks are for purposes of description and identification only. This does not constitute an endorsement of our products or services. All printed items utilizing registered trademarks is at the request of authorized agents and representatives. Kwik Way Printers provides printing services to a variety of real estate professionals.
If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed by KWPRINTERS.COM and you want us to take down or disable the infringing materials, you must provide us with all the information requested on the below Notification of Claimed infringement. The information requested is intended to substantially conform to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Section 512(c)(3)(A).
We require the following information from you:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notification that fails to comply with the above requirements shall not be considered to either provide KWPRINTERS.COM with actual knowledge of infringement or make KWPRINTERS.COM aware of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are apparent.
130 Prominence Point Pkwy
Canton, GA 30114
Email:copyrights @ KWPRINTERS.COM
Customer Provided Artwork/Photos or Digital Media Content:
You are solely responsible for your use of content you provide in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into any products ordered at www.KWPRINTERS.COM. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your ordered products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. You warrant that your provide artwork, photos, or any digital media content your provide/upload to KWPRINTERS.COM for your orders do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your ordered products. By placing an order on KWPRINTERS.COM, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize KWPRINTERS.COM to print your personalized printed products on your behalf. KWPRINTERS.COM is not affiliated, with any realtor or their franchises. You should be authorized to use the products you are ordering from our website and you agree to do so at your own risk. KWPRINTERS.COM will not be liable for any copyright infringement disputes, cases or litigation's due to customer provided files.